QLIFF is the abbreviation of the Quake Level Informator For Free. It is a database system for the administration of Quake2-Levels.
It's Main Features are:
- The Level-Database allows to store informations about the weapons, up to 10 screenshots, a textual description and a rating for each level
- Mapscan - QLIFF can scan a level file for all neccessary informations
- The Export-Function allows to share level-descriptions with others
- Favourites make it possible to bookmark your favourite levels
- Modsupport - QLIFF supports up to 10 “mods”
- and much more…
More details are available at the QLIFF Homepage
I maintained QLIFF till the end of 1999. But with the start of studies and the release of Quake 3 Arena I hadn't enough time and motivation to continue.