This is some kind of reverse tagging Here are the rules:
- Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
- I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate!
- You WILL update your journal/bloggy thing/whatever with the answers to the questions.
- You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
- When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Okay, here are the questions from Bert Garcia:
1. Splitbrain, where does the name come from?
Lack of creativity. I was looking for some cool and available domain name to host my site and couldn't come up with anything snappy. My then girlfriend studied Psychology and I grabbed one of her books. While flipping through the index I stopped at Split-Brain.
2. If you have no driver’s license, how do you get around?
Public transport. I live in a big city with a very good network. There is no real need to use a car here. But some day I will make my license. Really.
3. What’s your favorite book?
That's very hard to answer. Maybe always the next one.
4. From space, looking back at the Earth, what would be your emotions?
I'd probably be so happy that I would giggle for no apparent reason.
5. Doku, how did you come up with the name for the project?
It's Japanese meaning “the best that could possibly happen”… Just kidding . Doku is short for “Dokumentation” which is German for “documentation”.