63 Questions Answered
Foosel picked up a questionnaire and made it free to grab for everyone else. If you like to answer me 63 silly questions, read on. If not – well, just come back next time
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Some dying millionaire who dialed a random number to select his heir .
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
It depends on with whom I am. When I know the people it's probably well balanced, otherwise I'm more a listener.
4. Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
For a while I played a lot, not much nowadays.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I like to think that. But it would probably depend on my skills in hunting, because I'm not too much into vegetables.
7. Do you like horse-riding?
I sat on a pony as little kid, but never sat on a real horse.
8. Did you ever go camping as a kid?
Yes, before my parents inherited the weekend house of my grandparents we spent every summer on a camping ground. And then there were the legendary camping trips with my classmates some years later…
9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
I loved to play with my LEGOs.
10. If a good looking person was courting you, but you knew that he/she was married – would you play along?
Probably no. But you never know.
11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes, but she'd probably hate me for questioning her beliefs all the time.
12. Do any songs make you cry?
No. But there are a few songs that touch me very deeply and can change my current mood rapidly.
13. Are you continuing your education?
Sure. But learning new stuff comes very naturally to me, so there's not much effort.
14. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Hmm… hold it at the grippy part, point the long holey part away from yourself, press the triggery part with your index finger? But I never actually fired a real gun if that's the question.
15. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you'd grab?
Good question. Maybe I should make an emergency plan.
16. How often do you read books?
Nearly daily on my way to the office.
17. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
The future, because you can't change the past.
18. What is your favorite children's book?
19. What color are your eyes?
20. How tall are you?
21. Where is your dream house located?
Atop of some house in the center of Berlin1)
22. Do you have a secret fetish?
That's a secret!
23. Have you ever tried sushi?
Yes, and I love it.
24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
25. When was the last time you were in an olive grove?
I think I never were in any.
26. When was the last time you were at church?
In a church? That was March in Paris for sightseeing.
At church with the whole God thing going on? Probably last Spring at my best friend's wedding.
27. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
All the way to Steglitz to sign the rental contract for our new apartment.
28. What was the job you loved most?
The current one I guess.
29. Do you like mustard?
Yes. Tell you what, I even like apples with mustard.
30. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Eat. Or sleeping long, then eating in bed .
31. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Hmm I have my father's nose. So more like my dad I guess.
32. How long do you take to shower?
About 10 minutes I guess. Never stopped the time.
33. Can you do the splits?
34. What movie do you want to see right now?
Iron Man is still on my todo list
35. Would you fast-forward your life if you could?
No. I'm getting old fast enough. Thank you very much.
36. What did you do for New Year's?
Watching the ball drop at Times Square.
37. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Haven't seen it.
38. Can you identify with one of the characters from “Mean Girls”?
Is that a movie?
39. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes. A Nokia 6633.
40. Do you have an “ex box” with pictures or letters of your former partners?
41. Was your mom a cheerleader?
no. I can not imagine my mum as a cheerleader.
42. What's the last letter of your middle name?
Don't have one.
43. Do you like your middle name?
Read 42 again.
44. How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
Between 7 and 8 usually.
45. Do you like care bears?
On toast please, with a glass of red wine.
46. What do you buy at the movies?
Nachos with cheese and a beer.
47. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, I justed recently learned Texas hold'em. I only knew the classical “Western Movie” variant.
48. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Of course - there are better ways to die.
49. What do you wear to sleep?
T-shirt and shorts.
50. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Hmm what did not happen in Berlin?
51. How many meals do you eat a day?
On a work day, one plus many smaller snacks. More on the weekend.
52. Do you have a tongue piercing?
53. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Seriously funny people I'd say.
54. Ever been to L.A.?
No, should I?
55. Did you eat a cookie today?
No. Where's my cookie? Has anyone seen my cookie?
56. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
57. Do you hate chocolate?
Why would I do that?
58. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I don't see my parents too much, but they are actually pretty cool for their age. So there isn't much to argue about .
59. Are you a gullible person?
60. When was the last time you cried?
Not since I was asked last time I believe. But I may be wrong. I'm good at forgetting things.
61. If you could have any job you like, what would it be?
Payed vacationist . Seriously I have no idea, I pretty much like my current job. Could be a few more interesting conference visits, a higher salary and even more spare time, though.
62. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes, I'm very uncomplicated.
63. What is your favorite time of day?
The nights. Or Saturday mornings.
Your turn now, grab the questions and answer them in your blog.