7 Things you probably don't know about me
If there's any meme that's spreading faster than bunnies it's the “7 things…” meme. I've came across it multiple times during the last weeks and now it hit me.
The meme want me to tell you 7 things you don't know about me. That isn't easy. I still haven't finished my list of 100 things, yet.
Okay, I'll try to come up with seven new things here and then will add them to the big list as well.
- I have a small dent on the back of my head. My Grandma had the same.
- I woke up one night in Tokyo because the toilet was making funny noises – turned out to be an earthquake. My first and only one so far.
- GTD systems don't work for me.
- I can never decide between a spicy Curry Chicken and Chicken Saag at the Indian restaurant.
- I grew a beard in New Zealand and am keeping it.
- I have a scar at my ankle because I couldn't stop scratching the spot for several years during my childhood.
- I wear my watch on the right wrist even though I'm not left handed.
Phew. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to come up with those 7 little snippets.
Now what are the rules again?
- Link your Original tagger(s), and list these rules on you blog
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
Hmm… I have a better idea. I tag my 171 identi.ca subscribers. Maybe there are 7 left who haven't seen this meme, yet.